Hi

I have been experimenting with T5's ajax support which looks really nice! One
problem I have hit is when I use a nested component within a block, simple
properties are displayed but the nested components don't render e.g.

photo.tml

<t:zone t:id-"zone" />
<t:block t:id="theBlock">
 name:  ${photo.name}
 rating: <t:rating id="rating" />
</t:block>
<t:actionLink t:id="showDetails" t:zone="zone">show details</t:zone>

photo.java

@Property
private Photo photo
@Inject
private Block block;
// rating is custom component which renders 1-5 stars based on photo.getRating()
@Component(id="rating", parameters={"user=user", "photo=photo"})
private Rating rating

Block onActionFromShowDetails() {
    return block;
}

When I click the actionLink the block is rendered and it displays the photo's
name etc. but it doesn't render the rating component. Do I have to modify the
rating component to support ajax? The component works fine in a non-ajax way

Thanks!

Toby