I'm doing the Tapestry Tutorial. I'm getting the following for the Forms
part of the tutorial:

caught an exception while obtaining a class file for
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Form

exception

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException: Error
obtaining injected value for field
org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Form.logger:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.Logger

I'm using Jetty 6 and Jetty Runner in Eclipse and I'm attempting to do
the Tapestry Tutorial.

I see this has been raised before and is supposedly a "Jetty Error".
Unfortunately I am not knowledgable enough to fix this myself (and
really, the Tutorial should say something about this and give a fix
rather than leaving novices like me hanging with no idea what is going
on. Apologies if there is something about this, but a Google search
turns up very little).

One solution was for jetty.xml to have:

<Set name="parentLoaderPriority">true</Set>

I've done this, but it doesn't fix the problem.

mvn jetty:run

does allow the page to load, but I want to be able to run Jetty from
Eclipse.

Can someone either point me at a solution or provide one?  (and please,
it has to be in terms a novice can understand).

Thank you!

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library's new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2006/07 :
www.bl.uk/mylibrary

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The British
Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.