Tacos already does Dojo 1.0.2 integration almost out-of-the-box (
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-dojo/index.html). If you need
1.1, you could probably just follow the Tacos source and do the same, or
better yet, contribute dojo 1.1 integration back to Tacos.

What features of Dojo 1.1 are you looking for? I have to say that while I've
been using 1.0 in some projects, 0.4.3 has generally worked for me extremely
well.

Kalle