Hi Sven,

I tried to extend the GoogleWindow component from the demo and I added the
following method

public void show()
{
getPageRenderSupport().addScript("%s.show%s(%s);", getClientId(), isCenter()
? "Center" : "", isModal());
}

I am calling this method from an ActionLink method that uses this component
and I am trying to use it as a confirmation dialog box but I am getting this
exception
No object of type org.apache.tapestry5.RenderSupport is available from the
Environment. Available types are
org.apache.tapestry5.services.ComponentEventResultProcessor.

Any ideas ?

Petros