    @Environmental
    private RenderSupport renderSupport;

   @OnEvent(value = "action", component = "openWindowActionLink")
    void onActionFromOpenWindowActionLink()
    {
        renderSupport.getClass();
    }

Test.tml
<aa t:id="openWindowActionLink" t:type="ActionLink">Open Window</aa>

When the Open Window link is clicked I am getting the following exception
No object of type org.apache.tapestry5.RenderSupport is available from the
Environment. Available types are
org.apache.tapestry5.services.ComponentEventResultProcessor.

Does anyone know how I can even approach this problem.

Petros