Is it possible to use Differ validator to validate a field shouldn't match a
known value? Match/Differ expects to match against a form component; just
any component won't do. In my case the value the value to differ against
cannot change (think use case where a password cannot match with a
username). So I just tried making the username a hidden field, then pointing
the differ to that component, but client side validation doesn't work in
that case, and the validation is only enforced on the server side (I guess
because Hidden doesn't support client-side validation?). If the component to
differ against is a normal text field, the client validation works ok, but I
don't want a user to be able to change the field to differ against. I
suppose I could hide this field from the user or do some other hack to make
it work, but is there a clean way to implement it?

Kalle