Hi everyone,

I may have found a bug in 5.0.14 but I wanted to run it by everyone before
posting it:

If I have a component (lets call it component-a) which uses ajax zones to do a
partial refresh and I include it on a page or other component through an ajax
call the zones no longer work e.g.

MyPage.tml:

<t:zone t:id="theZone" />
<t:actionLink t:id="clickMe" t:zone="theZone">click me</t:zone>

MyPage.java:

@Component
private ComponentA componentA;

@OnEvent(component="clickMe")
ComponentA clickMe() {
    return componentA;
}

ComponentA.tml:

<t:zone t:id="mainZone" />
<t:actionLink t:id="clickMe" t:zone="mainZone">click me</t:zone>

ComponentA.java:

@Component
private ComponentB componentB;

@OnEvent(component="clickMe")
ComponentB clickMe() {
    return componentB;
}

When I click the actionLink on MyPage ComponentA is correctly rendered in the
zone, but when I click the actionLink within ComponentA nothing is rendered
although the clickMe method on componentA is called.

Toby