Howard,

Thank you for your answer, yes debug mode = Eclipse debug mode, using the standard Jetty plugin.

I finally cleaned the project, all dependencies, restarted Eclipse (in one word, tried to start
again from a completely clean state), and the problem is finally gone. But I still cant explain the
difference between "debug" and "normal" mode, I thought the classpaths were the
same... Maybe it's some kind of weird bug in that Maven plugin.

José

Howard Lewis Ship a écrit :
By debug mode, do you mean using the debugger, or do you mean with
production mode turned off?

In either case this is somewhat odd; the debugger shouldn't impact
code, and production mode shouldn't affect anything outside of the
exception report page.