Hello everybody,

I updated with the last Snapshot. Has I understand, T5 now handles by
default everything in UTF-8. That is ok for me.

But how the properties files are handled ?

I updated all my properties files in UTF-8 Encoding but I get odd
characters...

I also tryied with a new test project build with the archetype... same
behaviour. Did I miss something ? Or is it an issue ?

Exemple with the archetype :

Index.properties is in UTF-8 and contains :

test-msg=Déconnexion

Html output :

Déconnexion

The page is in UTF-8, the Content-Type is also declaring UTF-8...

I tried various encoding for the properties file : UTF-8 w/wo BOM,
ISO-8859-1...

Any help ?

Thanks !