Here I go again! :) Another problem I'm facing is with the Zone component. I
like that the AJAX works nicely out-of-the-box with T5 components, such as
ActionLink and Zone, without writing a single line of client-side script.

The problem that I'm facing is the yellow-to-white (or whatever background
color the zone is using) animation that always appears when a Zone is
updated. It is a nice thing, but I'd like to be able to disable it for one
of my zones. There are 2 reasons for this:

1. This zone contains some graphical elements, and it just doesn't look good
2. When you click the ActionLinks that update this zone in a quick sequence,
the animation gets broken and the background will remain yellow (or stuck in
some shade of yellow, depending on how fast you click the ActionLinks)

I guess that to customize or disable this animation, some client-side script
hack or something similar will be needed, but I couldn't find any examples
or how-tos. Can anyone help?

Thank you guys!
Rado