hi,

I would like to develop a component which renders an imagemap
produced by graphviz, so I can click on the graph elements.
graphviz provides me the html map which i render using
an raw Insert component. I've also developed a service which provides
 me the images from graphviz. This works fine, which is really cool.

BUT:

I need to specify the link targets in the graphviz script before the
component gets rendered. So my question: How could I generate
DirectLinks so i can embed the urls of the links in the graphviz script.

I hope my explanations aren't to confusing and that somebody can
help me.

thanks in advance

gregor