Hi Mike,

Ok it soundsl like there are a few options here but the best option is
probably going to be an AJAX request that is fired when the field is
changed. The source code for the autocomplete mixin should give you some
idea how to do this. Basically I would make the ajax request which is then
handled by an event handler on your page/component. The handler could return
xml or JSON and the JS code on your page/component will use this data to
update the other values in the form.

Toby