I found the answer to #1, mentioned in another response, and I just
found out how to have dynamically generated labels. Simply:

                value="propertyType" encoder="encoder">
                <t:checkbox t:id="ptype" t:value="propertyType"
t:label="prop:propertyType.name"/>
                <label t:type="label" t:for="ptype"></label>

Notice the t:id in the checkbox and the t:for in the label. They are
"hardcoded", which I thought would throw exceptions. But no, T5 knows
they're being looped and just handles it. Awesome!

--
http://thegodcode.net