Hi,

Looks okay to me. Nothing broke when I updated from 5.0.13 to 5.0.14, so perhaps it's an issue not related to Tapestry?

-Filip

Andy Huhn skrev:
Hello,

I just switched to 5.0.14, and now my app can't seem to find my CSS
file.  Any ideas?

Here is the .tml I've been using:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
        href="${henStyleSheet}" media="all"/>

Here is the corresponding .java:

    @Inject
    @Path("context:assets/styles/hen_styles.css")
    private Asset _henStyleSheet;
And here is the location of my .css file:

    src/main/webapp/assets/styles/hen_styles.css

Is there a configuration parameter I need to tweak?

Thanks,
Andy