# click here for modal
window

Sorry for disturbing again, but inside my js function called ShowWindow2 i
have the following code

 function showWindow2(idSeccion )
    {
        ${window2.componentResources.id}.setTitle("Ayuda");

${window2.componentResources.id}.setURL("${generarEnlace}/${idProcedimiento}/"
+ idSeccion);
        ${window2.componentResources.id}.showCenter();
    }

I believe that showCenter only shows the window centered but nothing about
disabling the background. Thanks for your response ;D