Hi all,

I'm experiencing a little problem with special characters (áãéõó...
and so on) after I switched to T 5.0.14: some files, mainly properties
files, are not displayed properly when they are loaded to my pages.
Since I'm running on a windows machine, all my files are saved in ANSI
by default. If I change it to UTF-8, the special characters are loaded
as expected. If I downgrade to T 5.0.13 (with the UTF-8 patch), the
problem also disappears. I tested with an Ubuntu machine, that saves
as UTF-8 by default, but the problem is still occurring, don't know
why. I also tested with T 5.0.15-SNAPSHOT, same problem.

This could be related with TAPESTRY-2525?

Most of my team is using Eclipse 3.3.2, Jetty 5.1.12 and Windows XP.

Is this the expected behavior? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Should I fire a JIRA issue?

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Atenciosamente,

Marcelo Lotif
Programador Java e Tapestry
FIEC - Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Ceará
(85) 3477-5910