I have a page that contains a component that contains a form component. The page places a user object on the environment in its SetupRender phase that is used by the page's components. The User object is obtained using the userId that is passed in the page context. When I submit the form I get the error org.apache.tapestry.runtime.ComponentEventException. No object of type IUser is available from the environment. Available types are.... How do get around this error? Do I need to place the userId back on the page context? Does anyone have an example of how to do this?

I am using Tapestry 5.0.11

TIA,

Kevin