Finally I got the most simple solution from Onno

Just to pass the hibernate session in the constructor and that will do the
trick:

import org.hibernate.Session;

public class UserDAOImpl implements UserDAO {

      private Session session;

    public UserDAOImpl(Session session) {   //this is the constructor !!
          this.session = session;
    }

after that I can inject the service and use it at my pages by:

            @Inject
            private UserDAO userDAO;

                public List<User> getUserList()
            {

                        return userDAO.findAllUsers();

            }

Raul Rosenzvaig wrote:

> Does anyone have a working example of  Hibernate  in DAO service ?
>
> Much appreciate
>
> Raul Rosenzvaig

-----
Raul Rosenzvaig