Thanks Howard.

My environment is that which is provided when Maven pulls in the files when doing the tutorial. I'm trying this in a "bare bones" Tapestry application.

p.

Quoting Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

It probably means that your build is not deploying the .tml file with
the rest of the web application. We need more information about your
environment.