> That's really nice... do you think to merge it with apache svn repo in
> a near future?
>
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

I think it's something we're open to.  We've definitely planned for
that possibility.  The code is ASLv2, all dependencies are
ASL-compatible, there have only been two contributors, one of which
already has an ICLA on file, code is in Subversion, etc.

If there's enough general interest, we can bring it to the PMC for a
vote.  The module is a nice bridge between two ASF projects, so it'd
likely be a good candidate.  I just don't want to bloat things or
introduce bureaucracy that slows development down.

--
Kevin