Jesse, could you comment on this? I haven't tried profiling my apps, but the
repeated calls to Ognl.compileExpression are worrisome if Denis got his
numbers right. Are there any ognl-related changes in 4.1.6? Denis, maybe you
could repeat your profiling with the latest snapshot, so hopefully something
could still be done for this before 4.1.6 is released.

Kalle