The correct solution is to NOT use <script> blocks in your code, but
make use of the RenderSupport environmental.

These things will NOT be made configurable, because that just opens us
up to a series of issues along the lines of "why doesn't this
component work as part of an Ajax partial render?".

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM, samlai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have similar problem and the workaround works but it's kind of ugly.
>
> In my case, my embedded <script> depends on protoype.js and
> scriptaculous.js, so I do the workaround and include the those JavaScript
> files in the html head section via tapestry template.
>
> The problem is that same page contains components that have implicit
> dependencies on protoype.js and scriptaculous.js as well.  I believe it's
> either standard T5 datetime field or some T5-components that I used is doing
> @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary on protoype.js and scriptaculous.js.  Anyways, it
> ended up my embedded script works fine, but I have extra protoype.js and
> scriptaculous.js included at the bottom of the page.
>
> If there anyway to specified that I've already manually include those
> javascripts and not to duplicate include them at the bottom?
>
> If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate having JavaScript at bottom to
> be configurable.

Howard M. Lewis Ship