Sorry... forgot...

T-4.1.6-SNAPSHOTBest regards Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: how to include css resource inside
tapestry script fileDate: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:42:22 -0400

Folks, Wanted to know if there is a mechanism whereby we can include a whole
set of CSS definitions in a tapestry script file. There appears to be a
mechanism for JS files.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE script PUBLIC
"-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Script Specification 4.0//EN"
"http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Script_4_0.dtd";>

<script>
<include-script resource-path="/org/trails/demo/components/premixColors.js"/>
What would be the best way to include these CSS definitions to a tapestry
widget that operates script.Here is my CSS module

/* Required CSS classes: must be included in all pages using this script */

/* Apply the element you want to drag/resize */
.drsElement {
position: absolute;
border: 1px solid #333;
}

/*
The main mouse handle that moves the whole element.
You can apply to the same tag as drsElement if you want.
*/
.drsMoveHandle {
height: 20px;
background-color: #CCC;
border-bottom: 1px solid #666;
cursor: move;
}

/*
The DragResize object name is automatically applied to all generated
corner resize handles, as well as one of the individual classes below.
*/
.dragresize {
position: absolute;
width: 5px;
height: 5px;
font-size: 1px;
background: #EEE;
border: 1px solid #333;
}

/*
Individual corner classes - required for resize support.
These are based on the object name plus the handle ID.
*/
.dragresize-tl {
top: -8px;
left: -8px;