Em Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:14:22 -0300, Alex Florentino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Hi all,

I have an page that user type some informations and if the information is ok the user is redirect for finish the wizard, but I need that information user fill at first step.

I would put all the fields set by the wizard in an ApplicationStateObject and have all the pages involved using it. Not a very elegant solution, but at least it's simple. :)

Other solution would be injecting the second page, set the information and then return the second page instance. It would work more nicely in wizards with two or three steps.

Thiago