Howard

I have a page renders a form with hundreds of buttons(<input
type="button"……>).
in tapestry.js file,line 82 . (tapestry5.0.14) It binds a focus event
handler on each "INPUT", "SELECT",  "TEXTAREA"  element.It runs so slowly in
IE.
Why no just bind event handler on the fields needed to validate?

/luna