I really can't believe that the code has changed so much that the tutorial on:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5Training

does not work with the latest Tapestry5.

Why were the package names changes to tapestry5 ?

Has anyone a working version of this tutorial?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------