[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I thought after the changes from T4 to T5, T5 was supposed to be
upwards/downwards compatible...

Such dramatic changes within a 5.0.* version should be avoided in my opinion.

You'd better make your homework, then: 5.0.7 was labeled 'Preview', and the download pages explicitly said that API changes were higly likely to happen.

If it is necessary, maybe jump to T6 should be done.....?

That will never happen. T5 is not even released (T5.0.15 will probably get Release-Candidate stamping), and Howard has planned a new versioning schema for further releases where 5 is not going to change, except if a total rewrite would happen.

Angelo.