Yeah, it seems pom.xml in the svn tag has the wrong version number (4.1.6-SNAPSHOT)

But if you get the published files from maven's repo they're all ok:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tapestry/

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:05:08 +0200, Ken in nashua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. My eclipse has no libraries defined
2.  My repo is purged/deleted prior to build
3. All eclipse projects are being re-generated with the maven-eclipse-plugin from maven
4. There are no references to any 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT within my webapp
5. I tried 4.1.6 as released
6. I tried 4.1.6 built locally
I did mention that the release 4.1.6 has references to 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT within the source code in svn.
Shouldn't those references to SNAPSHOT be changed?
Thanks for your help.
Best regards Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: 4.1.6 remains unusable for eclipse runtimeDate: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:05:04 -0400

Can someone resolve this please and repost new binaries to the release ? Eclipse complains that 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT remains in the classpath. This occurs after I delete tapestry from my local repo and perform a fresh install off the remote repo where 4.1.6 is released on. Tapestry-4.1.6 release still containes hidden references to 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT inside poms and other property files referencing this release tag and tagging it as such. Several users have posted similar requests last week. If this can be resolved so we can run that would be terrific. THANKSBest regards Ken in nashua