Thanks Robin.
I've put up a wiki page explaining how someone can secure a T5 application using spring security and LDAP.

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToSecureWithSpringAndLDAP

Robin Helgelin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to Michael Gerzabek I've been able to put together a new
version of my Acegi Security
library for T5, based on the newer Acegi library renamed to Spring Security.

Basically there isn't much more changes from the old acegi except the
ability to protect file resources.

More information and example usage and application can be found here:
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/

A side note to Acegi users: there will be a new release when Tapestry
5.0.15 is out the door, until then, 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT should work.

--
       regards,
       Robin