I am upgrading from 5.0.14 to 5.0.15, and have come across this error several
times:

Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException:
Field _tabList of class pages.hf.Fund is already claimed by
@org.apache.tapestry5.annotations.Persist and can not be claimed by
@org.apache.tapestry5.annotations.Environmental

Probably some foul coding on my part, but I am having trouble understanding
exactly what I have botched up, obviously the field is in conflict, Persist and
Environmental don't play nice together anymore, why though? and what is the
correct approach?

Thanks for your help!
Peter