Which page do you mean? A search for xhtml only produces the link I mentioned in my first post. And that page was edited the last time four months ago...

Luther Baker schrieb:
I've posted a solution based on the wiki last week sometime (based on
5.0.14).

Did 5.0.15 obviate that solution? or has anyone had problems with it? I
wouldn't suggest it is complete as I am fairly new and there may be
something I am missing - I just pulled a few resources together and it
seemed to work for me.

-Luther