Sorry for the previous post, I hope this will be ok :(.

Well, i must confess i really didn't know how to title this post, so... my
apologizes for the name.

The thing is that I have an anchor that looks like this:

<a name="family1"/>
<h3>Subtitle3</h3>

A first glance to this code made me think that everthing will we ok, but
my surprise after the rendering of the tml was that the previous code
finally looks in this way:

<a name="family1" shape="rect"></a><h3><a name="family1"
shape="rect">Subtitle3</a></h3>

Despite of the "shape=rect" that i don't know yet how to hide, the thing
is that i really don't know why the h3 element is surrounded with the <a>
element...

Is there anyway to change this behavior? Thanks a lot in advance