Hi,

I am implementing an access controller as specified in the Wiki HOW-TOs

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToControlAccess

On a logout ActionLink I do:

return Index.class;

In the past this has been working fine. Today I tried using the link and I get an exception:

[ERROR] TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: Parameter pageName was null or contained only whitespace. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter pageName was null or contained only whitespace.

It appears that returning Index.class is now giving the URL / rather than /Index and the code in AccessController.checkAccess() effectively calls Component page = componentSource.getPage("/");

Any ideas on why this behaviour might have changed (the only thing I've been working on has been adding Spring bean injection and changes to web.xml as specified in the Wiki HOW-TO.

Thanks!