(assuming this will make it through moderation!)

[T3] Spindle for *Tapestry 3* and Eclipse 3.4

A build (3.4.1) of Spindle for Tapestry 3 that works correctly in
Eclipse 3.4.X has been published.

Please read the release notes as it is *not* available from the old
update site. Eventually the old update site will be retired.

Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/spindle3-4-1notes

Download:
http://tinyurl.com/spindle3-4-1download

Geoff

P.S. As an aside T5 appears to be humming along well (although I don't do
much java anymore so I'm not an authority!) Congrats to Howard et. al.

P.P.S In case that troll is still around.. Eat shit and die asshole. Don't
use my name for your stupidity.