Hi Angelo, This is the way I do it.
        <t:grid pagerPosition="both" rowClass="evenOdd" rowsPerPage="15"
source="adUsers" row="currentAdUser">
                <t:parameter name="firstNameCell">
                        <t:actionlink  t:id="create"
context="currentAdUser.loginName" t:zone
= "mimsLogin">${currentAdUser.firstName}</t:actionlink>
                </t:parameter>
        </t:grid>

The Zone is like
<t:zone id = "mimsLogin" visible="shows" show="slidedown" update="show">
</t:zone>