Hi all,I think that Chris' points are the most important ones, together with
the #5 from Tobias (resolving template/component class names, i.e. naming
strategy). Mainly the configurable URL's, the built in feature is REALLY
great, but it's tricky sometimes...

Adding these features to the core will make me feel real happy :)