hi,

thanks for the feedback, as long as the pages are secure and can prevent
unauthorized users from logging in i'm open for any options. previously what
i did was quite traditional, implementing a one way password encryption,
setting keystore and config within tomcat container. to me acegi is like a
huge topic and mass complexion to implement. so when come to the decision on
implementing it is really a challenge to me. the tutorials are great but
mostly aim at T5 alone (which is normal). but within my implementation where
it is an integrated environment, i really have no idea which one should i
choose.