Thank you for this very quick and clear answer!

Does it mean that I will be able to inject the
"PropertiesFileSymbolProvider" object inside the
"AppModule::bind(ServiceBinder binder,
@InjectService("PropertiesFileSymbolProvider") SymbolProvider
propertiesFileSymbolProvider)" method this way? Or should I declare a
"@Inject @Symbol(value="MyParam") private String myParam;" (should be
static) inside my AppModule (after having declared the properties
symbol provider via the "public PropertiesFileSymbolProvider
buildPropertiesFileSymbolProvider(Logger logger)" and "public static
void contributeSymbolSource(OrderedConfiguration<SymbolProvider>
configuration, ..." methods)?

Because I need to access the property before the service is created,
since it's implementation should depend on some property.

Thank you.
Édouard