Hi,

I am currently developing a T5 app. I run it with the maven jett plugin on a windows box. I tried T 5.0.15 and 5.0.16-SNAPSHOT.

The application hangs regularly. When I start it and then start to navigate the application pages, after the third or fourth page view, the server stops almost always. The page in question does not load completly, as the browser indicates that it is still loading. However, by that time I cannot even stop jetty cleanly anymore or load any other page in another browser instance.

Does anybody else experience this? Or is it my local environment?

By the way: I first thought it's the known windows file locking problem described here:
   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Files+locked+on+Windows
Anyway, the proposed fix did not change anything.

Andy