Can anyone see anything wrong with my code?

        <t:zone t:id="formzone">
            <h3>
                <t:form t:id="form" style="display:inline"
t:zone="formzone">
                    <strong>Public:</strong>
                    <t:if test="gallery.publicGallery">
                        <input type="image"
src="${asset:context:images/green_tick.png}" alt="yes"
style="vertical-align:middle;padding-left:5px" />
                    </t:if>
                    <t:unless test="gallery.publicGallery">
                        <input type="image"
src="${asset:context:images/red_cross.png}" alt="no"
style="vertical-align:middle;padding-left:5px" />
                    </t:unless>
                </t:form>
            </h3>
        </t:zone>

    void onSuccess() {
        gallery.setPublicGallery(! gallery.isPublicGallery());
        galleryService.update(gallery);
    }

Basically i display a tick if the gallery.publicGallery is true and a cross
if it's false. Clicking on the tick/cross changes the state. This works fine
using a conventional submit but adding the ajax stuff just gives me an empty
div when the form is submitted

I'm sure it's something simple i've missed

Thanks!