I am looking for a SlidingPanel ("Accordion") component. I found one on:

http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-component

but unfortunately it is only useful for pure text inside of the SlidingPanel.

I am looking for one that uses CSS class names instead so that you can also put
other components...

Basically one that uses this kind of HTML structure:

                        <h4>Title 2<a href="#" class="botton-user-open">
</a></h4>
                                 Content 1
                                 <some other component/>
                        <h4>Title 2<a href="#" class="botton-user-open">
</a></h4>
                        <ul class="list hidden-box">
                                <li>Content </li>
                        </ul>