Hi Andy,

Thanks for the code, the HenJob does not have a default constructor, will it
have this error:

[ERROR] ErrorLogger An error occured instantiating job to be executed. job=
'group1.job1'
org.quartz.SchedulerException: Problem instantiating class
'org.sample.myjob'

?

And here's the parent of the above class...all of my quartz jobs are
descendants of this class:

public abstract class HENJob implements Job {

    private final Logger _logger;
    private final Session _sn;
    private final PerthreadManager _perThrdMngr;
    private final HibernateSessionManager _hbrntSnMngr;

    private JobDataMap _jobDataMap = null;

    public HENJob( Logger prmLogger, Session prmSn,
                    PerthreadManager prmThrdMngr, HibernateSessionManager
prmHbrntSnMngr )  {
        _logger = prmLogger;
        _sn = prmSn;
        _userDAO = prmUserDAO;
        _systmPrmtrSrvc = prmSystmPrmtrSrvc;
        _perThrdMngr = prmThrdMngr;
        _hbrntSnMngr = prmHbrntSnMngr;
    }

    public void execute(JobExecutionContext arg0) throws
JobExecutionException {
        try     {
            _jobDataMap = arg0.getMergedJobDataMap();

            run();

            _hbrntSnMngr.commit();
        }   finally             {
            _perThrdMngr.cleanup();

    protected abstract String getSystmPrmtrPrfx();

    protected abstract void run();

    public JobDataMap getJobDataMap() {
        return _jobDataMap;
    }