Dear all,
I need your support in order to determine the better way to solve this
situation.

I have, say, 2 entities (ejb3)

@Entity
public class Child {
private String idChild;
private String firstName;
private String secondName;

@Entity
public class Father{
private String idFather;
private Collection<Child> children;

And I want to build a table in this way:
- for each row, print all Father properties
- in the last column, I want to insert a list of links to the each child
related to the specific Father in the row.

I'm working on a grid component, so:

<t:grid t:id="Father" add="childrenInfo"/>

but what can I insert in the "childrenInfo" column?
I think that one solution could be a new component that accepts the idFather
as parameter, and then returns the html code for the Children list. Is this
a good idea?

Any suggestions/thoughts?