Ahh OK, that's because I am using an Index page instead of Start.

If I'm not mistaken, than the error page you see should be the ErrorReport
page in o.a.t.corelib.pages. You can override that with your own one. An
example is in the wiki. There are also some alternatives to handle 404s,
search the mailing list archives.

Uli