I agree that, at the moment, the most important is to concentrate on T5 RC
finalization. However, I think that T5-SWF integration shouldn't be
underestimated because it could be wise marketing move. Spring users
community is much bigger than Tapestry community and for Spring centric
developers and managers is SWF framework of first choice. They usually start
project with decision that service layer will be based on Spring Framework
and application logic flow on SWF. Just then they start looking for the most
suitable web framework (frameworks without SWF integration are usually
skipped). So, if T5-SWF integration existed more developers would give T5 a
try.