It should work somehow, at least the documentation says so:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Loop.html

(at the very end of the page).

Quote "Tapestry form control element components (TextField, etc.) work inside loops. However, some additional configuration is needed to make this work efficiently. "

Unfortunatly it does not say what "additional configuration" is needed to make that work.

Andy

tapestryphoto wrote:
This looks similar to my problem (see both of my posts from a day or so ago). It appears Loops in a Form do not update the properties.

Perhaps this is broken in Tapestry. I guess it must be a bug. Unfortunately I'm not knowledgeable enough about Tapestry to provide an answer and I await someone who is.

p.