ok
so my css is not hooked to the tag, it's hooked to the class.

FYI
p.msg, div.msg, td.msg {
   background-color : #ffffff;
   color : #707070;
   font-family : verdana,arial;
   font-size : 11px;
   border : 1px solid #cccccc;
   padding: 6px 6px 6px 6px;
   margin : 4px 0px 4px 0px;
}

Stephane

Hugo Palma a écrit :
I mean defining in your css something like this:

div {

That style is applied to all div tags and in that case after the partial update it wouldn't be applied anymore.

Stephane Decleire wrote:
What do you mean by "hooked to the tag" ?

Stephane

Hugo Palma a écrit :
Are you sure your css isn't hooked to the tag instead of the class ?

I still haven't tried this fix, but it seems weird that the msg class isn't
applied when it's declared in the class attribute of the tag.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Stephane Decleire <