Quoting Andy Pahne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

tapestryphoto schrieb:
I think you might find (as I did - see my 2nd original posting on this issue) that the objects being updated in the loop are different instances to the ones that are specified. It seems to be a serialization problem (but that's a guess on my part - I don't know what the Tapestry code does).

I think a bug should be raised for this issue.

I don't know if I understand enough about how it works or why the
solution works that Jonathan posted. So I don't know if that's a bug or
a feature.

But the documentation could be enhanced. Maybe a JIRA for that?

Yes, more information on volatile (and how it interacts with @Persist) would be nice.

For the moment I have moved away from Loop and am using Grid... not that Grid is without its own set of problems :-)

p.