According to the documentation, before is the default. Either way, it still doesn't work. The ajax submit is still called. If I call a non- function, then it doesn't work, e.g. "foobar()". It generates an error in the console, but does stop.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com