Hello,

I have seen components such as the Fckeditor being used but cannot figure
out how to use them.

The component reference docs at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/ does not list them.

This site: http://87.193.218.134:8080/t5c-demo/editorpage lists many nice
components that do not appear to be in the main component reference site but
I cannot figure out how to make them available.

I believe it has something to do with when I create the project with maven
or my pom and blocks of code such as this:

<dependency>

      <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>

      <artifactId>t5c-contrib</artifactId>

      <version>0.5.13</version>

  </dependency>

I just cannot seem to put it all together.

Can someone help me bridge the gap I am missing?

If it helps I use the Eclipse/Tomcat Combination with maven creation.

Thanks,

--James